Charter School Fiscal Management and Advising
McCay Kiddy is a leading provider of fiscal management, human resource and new charter school start-up consulting services to the charter school community. For many charter schools, managing the day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities like payroll, accounts payable budgeting and cash flow projections, and the preparation of financial statements, is a time-consuming process that takes you away from the activities that allow your job of educating children.
As a charter school you may find you need support and guidance of a controller or CFO from time to time, but you don’t want to hire one full-time. For less than what it costs you to do it yourself or hire someone, McCay Kiddy can manage all or part of your accounting function. We’ll prepare timely and accurate financial reports and then provide you valuable analysis of your financial data.
With our assistance, your managers and directors will be in a position to make better business decisions, lower overhead, and free up valuable time to focus on other core responsibilities.
» Read our charter school fiscal management testimonials
Accounting Services for Charter Schools:
- Fiscal management services
- Bookkeeping and accounting
- Accounts payable management
- Charter application budgeting
- Charter school launch support
- Outsourced controller/CFO
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Financial audit preparation
- Business management services
- Payroll processing
- Human resources consulting
- Budget creation and analysis
- Financial policies and procedures documentation
- Back office accounting
- School review (finance, operations, and human resources)
- Planning and Implementation (P&I) Grant budgeting and reporting
- Internal control review
- Preparation of IRS form 990
To learn more about our services for Charter Schools, please contact us at 843-881-4477 and ask for Justin Kiddy or Melissa Kiddy to discuss your charter school's needs with us.